If you want a flat tummy, but you don’t have time to go to a gym, or yoga center, and you’re not so enthusiastic about starting a new diet plan, you’ll be glad you found this post.
We will show you how to get the flat tummy you’ve always desired in the comfort of your own home.
The only thing you need to do is follow a precise workout plan, which includes exercises that will help you get quick results.
The first step you need to do toward achieving this goal is measuring your belly with a measuring tape.
Stand up, wrap the tape measure around your waist at the navel, and see your girth. Make sure the measuring tape is level.
Your ideal waist size is considered to be half your height, or less. So on average, the ideal woman’s waist size is considered to be 35 inches or less, and that of men– 40 inches or less.
For example, if you’re five-foot-four-inch woman, your waist size should be 32 inches, or less.
Once you’ve measured your waist circumference, you know how many inches you need to lose. Before starting with the following flat tummy exercises, warm up your body by doing some simple muscle stretches. In this way you’ll prevent possible injuries.
Flat Stomach Workout
- Squat Thrust/ Burpees– 10 reps; 3 sets
- Crunches– 15 reps; 3 sets
- Dive Bombers/ Hindu/ Judo Push-up– 12 reps; 3 sets
- Alternating Knee-ins/ Mountain Climbers– 15 reps; 3 sets
- Jump Squat– 15 reps; 3 sets
- Lying Leg Raise– 15 reps; 3 sets
- Windshield Wipers– 15 reps; 3 sets
- Extended Arms & Legs Lift/ Superman– 15 reps; 3 sets
- Leg Pull-In Knee-up– 15 reps; 3 sets
- Side Plank– 30 reps; 3 sets
- Walk Out/ Inchworm– 15 reps; 3 sets
- Plank– 30 reps; 3 sets
This workout plan will help you achieve the flat stomach you’ve always wanted. Be consistent and you’ll soon notice positive results. Try it out and tell us what you think.